When you arrive at one of our parks, you’ll be greeted by one of our wonderful instructors.
- Please remember to announce your arrival no later than 20 minutes before your session start.
- It’s a good idea to use the restrooms before your instruction begins.
- It’s always recommendable to read our safety instructions one more time – it'll help make your trip to the treetops that much more fun.
- We highly recommend that you wear gloves while climbing – they can be purchased in all of our parks.
Online discount: To be eligible for our online discounts booking must be done online no later than 48 hours before session start.
Online bookings also provide you with a 15 % discount on all additional purchases for one of our experiences.
Walk-in: If you feel impulsive and wish to visit one of our parks within the next 48 hours, please contact us via e-mail or phone.
Safety for all of our guests in all phases of establishment of parks as well as daily operations is our top priority. Naturally, we are compliant with all current EU-safety standards and legislation.
- GoMonkey climbing parks are approved by the national technological institute and always staffed by educated climbing instructors.
- You’ll be issued safety equipment upon arrival.
- When your instructor is satisfied that you are familiar with the use of the safety equipment in our training course, you’ll be allowed to ascend to the treetops safely!
- Paying attention to instructions given prior to use of the climbing courses as well as aksing clarifying questions if needed is the responsibility of the guest.
- Guests who are using the climbing facilities do so at their own responsibility and accept all obvious and implied risks of climbing.
People who fall under the following categories are NOT allowed to use the climbing courses:
- People under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication are not permitted to use the courses. People under the age of 5 and/or shorter than 110 cm tall. (In the Copenhagen park the minimum age is 7).
- People who are pregnant or weigh more than 120 kilograms.
- People who are epileptic or suffering from other conditions that prohibit them from driving a car.
- People with heart- or lung conditions, respiratory illnesses, or bad back/neck issues are not permitted to use the courses.
- Guests are not allowed to wear scarves or other clothing that covers the neck/throat while using the courses. (Religious headdresses are allowed as long as they fit snugly enough to not pose a risk of entanglement during climbing)
- People deemed unfit to climb the courses by the instructors. In this case purchased entry tickets are not eligible for refunding.
SEE OPENING HOURS HERE
NOTE: If there are no bookings in a park the facilities will be closed. If you haven’t booked in advance and wish to visit one of our parks, please call us to make sure that we are open prior to your arrival.
Children in the park (who are not climbing)!
IMPORTANT!! – Ensure that you pay sufficient attention to your children – especially when divided into smaller groups.
It is not possible to be present at two different climbing courses simultaneously, so please make sure to plan accordingly.
Children between 5 – 10 years 1 adult (participation necessary) per 2-3 children.
Children between 11 – 12 years 1 adult (participation may be necessary) per 6 children.
Children between 13 – 15 years 1 adult (participation not necessary) per 8 children.
General guidelines for climbing
- 1 person per activity/challenge among the treetops
- 3 people per platform
- Zip line wires as well as the landing area must be free of people before the next zip line ride is allowed to begin.
- Use common sense
Other rules and guidelines
- Consumption of food is only allowed in the designated areas (picnic tables and near the bonfire).
- Flip-flops or open toe sandals are not allowed. Ordinary trainers, sneakers or hiking shoes are recommended.
- The guests accept that GoMonkey ApS cannot be held responsible for loss of - or damage to – clothing or other personal belongings should this occur in relation to the use of the facilities of the park.
- Should our equipment be damaged due to misuse by a guest GoMonkey ApS will demand compensation in full.
- Deliberate violation of the rules of GoMonkey ApS as well as the instructions given pertaining to proper behavior and use of safety systems and climbing equipment will result in immediate expulsion from the park. In addition, the guest guilty of the violation accepts that GoMonkey ApS cannot be held responsible or liable for damages to people or personal items.
- The climbing facilities cannot be used outside of opening hours!
Unless prior arrangements have been made, the use of guest brought barbecues are prohibited in the parks. In our parks in Gladsaxe and Odense gas-driven barbecues are available for rent at a price of DKK 200, - per barbecue.